What is so great about this skirt?
- It's gorgeous, that's obvious.
- Comfier than anything I have ever worn.
- It's one of my absolute favorite colors: Violet.
- It has a drawstring. If I lose weight, it won't fall off me.
- It's lined. This is very rare in Old Navy.
- It has big, relatively deep pockets. Also rare.
- Just very pretty flowing 100% Cotton fabric, fully machine washable.
- It hugs in the right places and not in the wrong.
- I got it on clearance for $18. Originally $30.
There's really nothing I don't adore about this skirt.
The actual color. Such a pretty light violet. Adorned with adorable dandelions. Adornable! The dandelions kind of wax nostalgic for me. It makes part of me feel like reliving my youth, frolicking in a field, as I blow the dandelions into the wind, hoping, praying, my wish would come true. Important things like a boy who I wanted to like me.
I have a bit of an addiction with Picmonkey.Blog Gadgets