When I approached Bag blaze for a review, the generous owner offered me a bag of my choice. There was so much variety and unique choices. The color choices were plentiful, and the dimensions were laid out perfectly, so I knew exactly what I was getting. The pictures were bright and clear and you are able to zoom in close up. I had fun looking around.
The color scheme I chose was red & black. I thought the colors really complemented the design well. When the bag arrived, I was thrilled with what I saw. It looks much bigger in person and it has 3 very roomy compartments. It also has very durable and soft faux leather handles. I love this, because a lot of handbags have rigid straps and after long, they dig into your arm and shoulder. The straps are also not too short or long. Just perfect for throwing over your shoulder and carrying, without a fuss. Those of you that have bigger arms, you will love this. Over all, this bag is so cute and i'm really impressed with the quality. It is well worth the $34.95 retail value. and seems like it will last a long while.
- Felix the cat metal badge.
- "Felix the cat" sewn into the front in black.
- 3 compartments, 1 large change purse kiss-lock style in the middle, that spans the entire width and length of the purse. Including puckered areas. 2 medium pockets on each side, that snap close.
- Heavy duty, long straps in faux leather.
- Heavy duty canvas & faux leather throughout.
- Heavy duty silver-tone hardware.
- Bottom base to keep it's shape.
- NO offensive chemical smell.
- Nice geometric design throughout.
- Cinched in at the sides.
- Very roomy.
- Dimensions: L 14 * H 10 * W 6.5 (9 D)
You can check Bagblaze out on Facebook and keep up with the latest selections offered. Also, for every bag you buy at full price, you get $5 toward a new purchase. If you buy enough bags, you get one free!
Today, I'm excited to be able to offer my readers a chance at getting the EXACT same bag. Good Luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway