I've been looking for a decent and affordable rug and I found it !
"Washable rugs are no longer difficult to find! Jellybean™ brand accent rugs come in many colorful and fun designs, and they are all machine washable! If you can fit it in the washing machine, you can wash it. Jellybean™ rugs are also indoor AND outdoor! Go ahead and put them out on the front porch, patio, by the back door, the garage, anywhere! Not only that, every Jellybean™ rug is made of 35% recycled post-consumer PET plastic! There are so many designs to choose from that everyone will find something they like. Jellybean™ rugs also make great gifts, even for kids!"
Normally I don't get excited over a rug, but the jelly rug has been such an awesome addition to my home. At first I used it in my kitchen, but realized it looked nicer at the entrance to my patio, as it matched the color scheme of my living room better. It brightens everything up.
I looked through the many designs of Jelly rugs on Madison at Main, but I couldn't find anything I was crazy about, until I saw the cat design. I chose this design for obvious reasons to most of my readers. I love colors and I love cats. The colors are very vibrant and the design is adorable. It has a whimsical look to it, with the scrolls at the bottom, that I really like. I did contemplate the cute Christmas and Halloween designs, but I think my holiday boxes have reached maximum capacity. Plus, I can't feed my cat obsession with that.
Features and awesome aspects:
- Made for indoors and outdoors alike. I love that I have a choice in the matter.
- It is durable, with a nice rubber grip to the bottom, so it stays in place very well on my tile floor. I also did a little physical test by trying to shimmy on it, on my tile floor. I boogied down on that thing, and it didn't budge.Then I tried it on the carpet and it moved a bit there. There's no way for it to grip the carpet, so keep that in mind. Be safe on those rugs. You don't want slipping on one to be your last joyride.
- It is machine washable! I washed it soon after I got it to test it out, and because i'm clumsy and spilled a lil soda on it. It came out like new again! A little pillage and some lint here and there, but nothing a sticky roller can't fix.
- The rug has a very soft and cushy texture, made up of yarn. It didn't loosen in the first wash on delicate, so I think that's a good testament to its quality. I wouldn't try to wash it on regular though.
- $30. I would say that price is just right. I wouldn't pay more than that.
- Dimensions: It's huge for a regular rug! 22' x 44', 1/4' thick
- I like that 35% of the rug is recycled. It's always nice to see companies doing their part to lessen their footprint.
Overall, I am very impressed with this rug, and will most likely buy another in the future.
Lilly said it was only fair that she make an appearance in a review about cats.
Check out more Jelly rugs and many others at Madisonatmain and stay up to date with sales and promotions at their Facebook and Twitter.
One lucky domestic diva is going to get their choice of this nifty rug too! Enter for your chance to win, now!
Disclaimer: I received this product for the purpose of review. I was not compensated for my opinions, nor asked to provide a false positive opinion. Your opinion may differ from mine. (We can't all have good taste)
a Rafflecopter giveaway